Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Performing Monkey?

I cancelled going to a party over the weekend.

Originally I was considering trannying, as there was some half-arsed attempt at fancy dress. But when I remembered the organiser couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery, I changed my mind. Having a date also changed it :)

Sadly my date cancelled (very good reason as it happens), and without her I didn't really feel like going out. You could also say it wasn't my first choice of location or crowd.

So when I texted the birthday boy, I got the following reply:

"That sucks man. I told everyone there was going to be a tranny at my party."

What am I? A performing fucking monkey? Am I free entertainment? At the very least I expect the going rate! If he brings it up when I next see him words will be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment