Thursday, November 5, 2009

New t-shirt design

I made the above today using a template t-shirt (just the background) from Threadless, a t-shirt company that I'd love my designs to end up on. If Disney met up with Twilight? Bloody bears ahoy. I don't know if I really like this design. Yes the bear is cute as a vamp but I'm sure there are copyright laws I'm breaching by designing something that looks like Winnie the pooh.. darn it.

I've got a few ideas rolling around in this skull of mine. Namely a zombie yearbook 'Most likely to eat your brain' idea and a Princess Peach/ Sailormoon mashup. I did come up with a sushi train but someone had beaten me to it. Grr. Ohh and a steampunk Mickey Mouse project is in the works. I'd love to see Mickey all in Victorian garb and with a pair of googles on a steam engine car. Squee. I probably shouldn't write down all my ideas here. I have an 'ideas' notepad file saved on my desktop that I randomly add to but it's deleted once I finish ideas and it sometimes never gets filled back up.

I'm currently addicted to an online game called Luna Online hence the cuteness explosion and why I'm also not on Facebook as much. I'll end up doing a few cupcake design ideas too. That can't be helped no matter what I'm addicted to. Baking makes me happy (that line is an idea within itself)

Chicken grease people. Grease. Ohh a remake of Grease but with the chickens off the Muppets..

No comments:

Post a Comment