Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Don't play with your food

While making my, now 2 year old son, his lunch.. I realised that an orange can look like pacman if you cut it right. This realisation lead to me making the above while my son looked on in amusement. He knew it was Pacman. He's been cultured in the arts of old school gaming. I made my Pacman scene using an orange, smarties, blue crayons, a tortilla painted pink with colouring, brown smarties for the eyes with white icing. Oh and a white chocolate melt. Yum. This is food for the eyes and the ears. I mean, stomach.

My computer is running rather slow lately. I've defragged (ha frag) and now to delete all the crap that's on it. GAH! Why can't there be a computer intune with my brain and runs as fast?

Away I go. My daughter is coming back from hopefully watching Alvin and the Chipmunks with her Dad. You didn't think I would be able to deal with that movie did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment