Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The NEW Paper Scrissors Rock

My 7 year old geeky daughter and I started this game on the plane coming from Hobart to Melbourne. It's like Paper, Scrissors, Rock but you make up your object or person to choose for battle. We came up with some real classics but these were my top ones that we ended up arguing over.


To which I agree because The Hulk can't breathe under water right?


I don't know how my daughter knows that Superman sucks against magic but somehow Unicorns defeat anything.


No she didn't say the F word but Fairies are another thing that seem to beat anything I throw at them. Even Volcanoes, acid rain or other fairies on steroids.

Also I found if I put something in that Miss 7 didn't know about (eg: The Green Lantern and his ability to imagine anything and make it) then it didn't count. I think this game came down to the classic Big Daddy scene where the child made up a game called "I win" because the only rules seem to be that the child wins. I plan on using things like God, Buddha and Santa Claus next time we play.

No comments:

Post a Comment