Saturday, December 17, 2011

Updates

So, holidays are here!
As you guys may have heard in my recent update video, I have big plans for next year. I finally plan on showing my face due to popular demand, and also a room tour.

I am playing Assassins Creed Revelations now that my exams have ended, finally. I'll probably be putting up my views on it in a separate blog post.

I am visiting Macau and Hong Kong this Christmas, and will be taking my DSLR along. I plan on doing a lot of photography there and compile the good pictures in a video. I hope you guys like the idea.

Also, my dad's Bose SoundDock is now mine, as he has bought another speaker system. I have been using it for a couple of months, and also plan on reviewing it, even though its a little old. ( I guess more than 2 years)

And finally, as YouTube has released its new channel design, which I like a lot, as it is simple and easy to navigate, I will be completely redesigning my channel, probably throwing a little bit of blue glow here and there.

Thanks to all the readers, because there aren't many.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them below!

Tutorialconr
http://youtube.com/tutorialconr
http://www.twitter.com/tutconr

No comments:

Post a Comment