Tuesday, March 22, 2011

100 facts about me

Of course I want to write up an annoyingly long wall of text about myself.. haha. Just be glad I didn't write this up on Twitter.

1. As a baby I was nicknamed Mouse because I didn't cry very loud
2. I can play almost every Christmas carol on the piano by ear
3. I've been blogging since I was 17
4. Once played goalkeeper for the under 16s Fairfield girls soccer team. Did nothing.
5. I can remember phone numbers after only calling them once.
6. I can't bowl too good
7. I'm also am pretty shocking at mini golf
8. I took karate for 2 years
9. I decided my nickname was Tamz when I was 12 years old and still use it today.
10. I've had 8 bestfriends in my lifetime and wish I was still friends with them now :(

11. I gave birth to my second child at home by myself.
12. I usually have no idea when a guy is flirting with me.
13. I only started plucking my eyebrows a few years ago
14. I'm a Starwars fangirl
15. I've just got into photography
16. I draw a lot.
17. First time I saw a penis was in life drawing class at age 17
18. I tend to think I have superpowers when I'm drunk. Apparently.
19. I randomly break out in song
20. I cry if a friend cries but I can be strong when need be.
21. I'm an emotional marshmallow.
22. I think I'm awesomely hilarious at times

23. I've never passed on a chain email. Haven't died or got bad luck yet.
24. I type 85 wps.
25. I want a Mickey Mouse tattoo as my first tattoo.
26. I collect Rubix cubes..
27. I can recite all the lines from Supertroopers. Word for word. Sad.
28. I say things before I think often.
29. Use to build awesome cubby house designs as a kid.
30. Once told an MP that my Dad hated him when I was 8 years old.
31. Not into politics.
32. I'm into cupcakes in an obsessive way.
33. Have yet to attempt to count to 1000
34. Secret motorbike lover.
35. Owns a pretend hand grenade that makes explosive noises
36. Swears after 9pm
37. Owns too many shoes, heels and boots for a so called not girly girl
38. Stopped biting my nails at age 10 with promise of having my nails done
39. Scared to get my legs waxed.
40. Scared to get other parts waxed even more!
41. Adores stuffed crust pizza.
42. Is a download pirate.
43. Has ex baggage like you'd never believe.
44. Tried to learn how to juggle. Failed.
45. Use to make up rude words for songs while in Catholic school.
46. Daydreamer.
47. Has a sleeping disorder.
48. Would like game controllers tattooed on my chest. Failing that. Cupcakes.
49. Lightweight drinker. 2 and I'm gone.
50. Can't shut up when I've been drinking.

51. Will keep your secrets to the grave. Possibly beyond.
52. Won an Easter drawing competition by declaring someone else to be cheating by tracing. Loser.
53. Eats chocolate like it's a rare commodity.
54. For some reason won't chuck out that damned broken microwave.
55. Wrote a picture book when I was 10 and then realized I ripped off ET.
56. Once put toothpaste in the microwave to see what it would do.
57. Broke my parents' fridge once by swinging on the door for fun.
58. Also broke the clothes line as a kid by swinging on it also.
59. Can count to 10 in 6 different languages. 7 if you include Klingon.
60. Blurs the line between Nerd and Geek often.
61. Leader of the National party. Lied just then.
62. Coined the phrase 'Muffins are just ugly cupcakes'. But we love 'em anyway. No joke.
63. Designed and sold a Tuba Hero t-shirt design to tshirthell.com :)
64. Would love to sell more t-shirt designs.
65. Would make an awesome primary school teacher.
66. Randomly giggles at the words: wang, penis and doodle. Haha
67. Collects ceramic money boxes. OK.. I have 3.
68. Makes friends easily. Loses them often.
69. Is getting into an iced coffee habit
70. Once failed at making dinner at age 12. Satay noodle soup. Ick.
71. First love was in primary school and lasted 3 years.
72. Serial random crushes on cartoon characters
73. Has been singing the wrong words to 'Canned Heat' by Jamiroquai for years
74. Unhealthy obsession with vanilla scented perfumes. I like to smell like cake.
75. Has yet to cosplay but loves Lolita fashion
76. Wore a kimono to school in grade 3.
77. Dropped out of going to Art school to have a baby.
78. Has lived in almost every state in Australia. Gypsy.
79. Possibly has a half sister/brother.
80. Has a stupid little brother who hates talking to me on the phone, lol.
81. Oh yeah. I lol too much.

(yes that's me as a baby above.. ha)
82. LOVES Lego. More than my kids do.
83. Healthy obsession with Harry Potter.
84. Very very unhealthy obsession with buying t-shirts. I have a problem
85. Watched The Goonies a million times as a kid.
86. Cuddle whore.
87. Can make Scooby Doo shadow hand puppets WITH voice.
88. Easily amused.
89. Doesn't need drugs when I have stickers
90. Depressed.
91. But super happy when happy.
92. Can't dance but doesn't stop me trying
93. Can't stand romance movies or over the top chick flicks.
94. Believes zombies are awesome but is still preparing for the apocolypse.
95. Use to draw in my school diary until I got told off.
96. Wrote a friends phone number in the school toilets. So bad.
97. Peer pressured into smoking at age 14. Didn't like it.
98. Is named after a horrible old song called 'Tammy'. Hate it.
99. Wants to get married in Vegas.
100. Writes crappy long things that no-one will read :D

No comments:

Post a Comment