Sunday, May 8, 2011

My First Cross-Eye 3D Photo

So, I was just browsing some 3D YouTube videos and was very impressed by the cross eye 3D method. Miraculously, I am very good at crossing eyes. If you do not know, if you have two photos side by side, and you cross your eyes, so that there is a new photograph in the middle, such that both the photos on either side have 'merged', you will see a 3D effect, though it takes some practice. So, I was determined to make a 3D photo, and I succeeded ! Even though it is not perfect, atleast to me, I can see 3D.


I went first shot the picture of the subject on the tripod, and then moved the tripod slightly to the left (Even right will do). The distance moved was the distance between the eyes.

A much more in detail tutorial will be coming up on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for reading.
If you have any suggestions, please comment and let us know. 

~Tutorialconr


No comments:

Post a Comment