Saturday, October 18, 2008

Identity crisis

We denizens of the Trannisphere spend a lot of time keeping our public and private personae separate. However I have found a problem with keeping Pandora and "Bob" compartmentalised online - my ego.

I've just written a little solitaire game. The kind that uses dice and tokens. It has a vague tranny connection.

The problem is who do I assign the writing credit to?

Assign it to Pandora

Pros
  • No worries with outing myself
  • Can distribute it via the Trannisphere
Cons
  • Can't discuss the game in the gaming forums as I'm registered as "Bob"
  • Don't get to add it to my portfolio of work

Assign it to "Bob"

Pros
  • Can discuss the game on gaming forums
  • Adds to my portfolio of work

Cons
  • Tranny connection may raise questions
  • Can't put it on this blog

I suppose I could co-credit it, but that may lead to an inadvertent outing. And besides it just seems weird.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment