Friday, May 7, 2010

Bad hair days no more

I just uploaded the above to Very Demotivational posters. Actually this would be more motivational that demotivational but who cares.

Chewbacca needs a hairdryer like I just bought. It's purple and it blows hot air. It's fantastic. I don't know why I've never bought a hairdryer before.. I just naturally thought peoples' hair just turned out that way after having a shower. I feel like there are so many beauty secrets I've yet to learn. Like how to put on eyeliner without poking out your eyes. That stuff is annoying and I hate how half the time I look like some skanky panda.

Anyway, purple hair dryer aside.. I missed out on May 4th (may the fourth be with you) Star wars day. I feel like I've let down my geeky side. I didn't know about it and I didn't know how to celebrate it. I need to get my Storm Trooper helmet asap. Hurry up Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment