Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve will never die



I woke up today and received a BBM from my friend. Saying "RIP Steve Jobs". He knew I appreciated him a lot and he was the first one to break the news to me. Today is the Indian Festival, Dushhera, where good prevails over evil.

Probably death is good, and live is evil ? He changed how I looked at technology. I always saw those green motherboards and dusty wires. Very bad quality products who have no resale value. Theres no temptation, but here comes apple. With their Unibody MacBook Pro, the iPhone. It was as simple, classy as it gets. Thanks to Steve Jobs, and Jony Ive.

I am feeling melancholic and the only songs that can save me now are Shine on You Crazy Diamond, and Wish You Were Here, by Pink Floyd.

RIP Steve 1955-2011. You are a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment