Monday, April 4, 2011

Hangover Panda


I did a wee bit of drinking on Saturday night after a bad afternoon. I honestly just needed to stop thinking and feeling any kind of emotion.

I tried some Creaming soda flavoured vodka thing and the new Vodka Cruiser Electric pink flavoured drinks. Yes I drink girly drinks. I'm a girl remember? The Electric pink vodka smelt lovely but I might like to point out was 37% alcohol and should NOT be drunk straight. Shot glass or no. It's like your tastebuds are exploding with fireworks (not good) and is guaranteed to make you see your dinner (also not good). I saw mine and it wasn't pretty. Pizza never comes out the same way.

Moral of short story: Drinking, while giving you the ability to not think about useless things like your shopping list for the next week or the cobwebs behind the fridge you need to clean, WILL make you do stupid and quite hilarious things. I think the most I got up to was singing and air drumming in the car to Cold Chisel. Yes. I became a bogan for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment