Friday, April 8, 2011

iPhone music


I only got my iPhone recently and am loving it. I like the apps, the games, the ease of how I can contact people who pretty much don't want to be contacted but that's how life is these days. Welcome to the Social Networking generation. Can't text you? I'll IM you on assorted messengers, post a wall post on your Facebook, @ reply you on Twitter and send you a dirty message on Words with Friends. Bitch. That's worth a few points actually..

I also like how I can play music on my iPhone and with my sleeping disorder it comes quite in handy in the middle of the night to sooth my savage thinking brain. So I have settled on playing music only on my iPhone and put the iPod and mini mp3 players away. That is.. until I realized all the notifications, alerts, text messages and ringtones that are now interupting my favorite songs. Noooo. Stop calling me. Can't you hear that Foo Fighters are telling me about monkey wrenches? Seriously Mum don't call me when I'm in a Motley Crue marathon. Argh. I might just have to bring my iPod out of retirement (no dust has settled yet) and use that instead. I can't stand my songs being cut short or that DODELLIDOOOO MESSAGE tone I get constantly. Pfft having friends bites sometimes.

Other things I dislike about mobile phones at the moment:

1. Teens who play their shitty music on public transport through their phone speakers. Keep your crappy doof doof music to yourself. My Muppet Show theme ringtone beats your rap any day of the week.

2. People who talk loudly on their phones. It's called INSIDE VOICE (irony how I wrote that in caps, get it?)

3. The price of apps that I really want. $12.99 for BeeJive which is just a multi IM messenger? There are free MSN apps but they're crap. Pfft.

4. How addictive game apps are. I have all the Angry Birds. All. Of. Them.

5. How I now ignore people around me even more. No wait. I don't hate that. I like it.

6. How people assume I have no interest when I check my phone. No. Keep talking about your child's toilet training adventures. I'm just going to flick through my Instagram feed and like all the cat pictures.

7. How when my phone is not recieving any messages and I feel so loney. So rowwwnnreeyyy. Kidding. I'm awesome.

Also can Justin Bieber please get off my song list? How'd you get in there? Were you preloaded.. *checks* I think this qualifys as number 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment