Wednesday, April 20, 2011

YouTube partnership in India - How to get it

Hey guys,
 I am from India, as you know, and I have recently become a YouTube Partner. In the programme, you get some perks and advantages. To most people YouTube partnership is available only in other countries. Most people do not seem to realize that Partner Programme has arrived in India. I get questions everyday "How did you become a partner, its not available in India".

In this post I will talk about how to get partnership in India. In future posts, I will talk about secrets and tips of becoming a YouTube partner. (Worldwide)

Step 1 : Go to http://youtube.com/partners . If this page does not load, or redirects you back to YouTube, then partnership is not available in your country. (PS : It is, in India)

Step 2 : Click the Apply now button.

Step 3 : Follow the instructions !

If you have any problem or difficulty, you can comment here, or mail me at tutorialconr@gmail.com.

In future posts, I will further discuss about Partnership on YouTube, and what to expect.

This post can be also named : How to get Partnership on YouTube.
                                                How to become a YouTube partner
                                                How to become YouTube partner from India

I hope this post cleared some misunderstandings,
Thanks,

Tutorialconr





No comments:

Post a Comment