Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Katy Perry concert outfit

Warning: This is a bit more girly and unhumorous than any of you have read from me for awhile. Or ever..


(not complete outfit. Needing a necklace and maybe a brooch)

So this is what I want to wear to the upcoming 29th of April Teenage Dream tour for Katy Perry. A concert. Yes. I haven't been to one in years and really treated myself to going. OK my brother treated me but only because he's a clueless male who has no idea what to buy anyone for Christmases and a ticket to go was my Christmas present for last year.

The dress is already bought. I was tired of sulking that I wouldn't be able to find one and found that one on Tragic Beauty for $70 *super happy* means more money for going out. It's also really cute and light blue is a really good colour on me. Not sure on the cardigan colour to go with it. I thought of red but would that go over board on the red and wash out the lovely lightblue?

As for everything else. I'm really undecided on the shoes. I need flats because if I wear heels and I dance at the concert I'm going to A) look super tall above the crowd, which is a good thing I guess or B) KILL MYSELF BY BREAKING MY ANKLES ... so no heels. Flats. Cute ones. Sequinned gorgeous ones that remind me of ruby slippers.

I also have no idea on what earrings, necklace or brooch/headwear/rings/handbag to get either. Don't even get me started on makeup.

Blast being a girl sucks sometimes. Insta-wardrobe needs to be invented and soon. I need to go read more comics and play some first person shooters before my female hormones kick in completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment