Saturday, February 5, 2011

How to know when they are lying in infomertials

All the time, that's it! (Gotta love that guy's name!)
...Ok, now seriously, infomertials always have the following cycle: (don't you just love these flowcharts?)

Now, I'm not here to talk about these, I'm more to talk about their "Witnesses" which "Aren't paid actors".

...riiight

I see some things these people say and I find them amazing, such as:
  • Random Blondie : "I definatelly feel a difference in my cerebrum cortex"
  • Old guy : "Yeah, I feel a big difference. No more back pain" in a monotone voice
First of all, since when can a Blondie say "Cerebrum cortex"? Really?
And monotone voices? if it were true, they'd be saying naturally.
And another thing you should be careful, if they use complicated terms that the salesman uses, its a lie.
Now, with all of this, I can only assume one thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment