Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sanctum and SSP with mods.


Celadon City is on a temporary halt. I got the ground cleared out, but then a few old friends asked if they could play with me. For a short while, I won't be playing on the same server as Amy. I need to dedicate some time helping a server that I help run.
The server is called Sanctum, and might be available to the public soon, as of now you'll need to be invited by someone who's on the server. Even though it's is a personal server run from my house, it appears to be lag free. I pay 50 bucks a month for decent upload. It better not lag. Right now the only thing holding the server down is the PC itself, which Jon (My boyfriend/Server Hoster) and I plan on upgrading very soon.

In other news, I started to play SSP. I added the Female Companion (aka Charlotte) Release Candidate to it. Of course, Modloader, Audio Loader, and Spawn List are all installed as well. I tried Battle Towers, but I guess it's not working properly with something. God only knows what.


I got my own harem! Glitches are fun!

Oh, but they also steal your blocks. Just like real women steal your heart ):


No comments:

Post a Comment