Friday, February 11, 2011

Lava Is Bad

Wow, I've been working on my town a lot today! I almost have my tower done too, which I'll probably finish up tomorrow. I'm very happy about all of that, but not so happy about what JUST happened to me.

I noticed a mine had been built near Sammy's and my farm, so I went to check it out. It didn't go down very far, so me being curious, I went digging trying to find some treasures. I didn't have many torches (outtatorcheslol) so I wasn't lighting up a lot of the path. Suddenly it got bright really fast, and I realized I hit lava. A lot of it. And couldn't get out of it. So of course, I died. Don't you hate when that happens? This time was super depressing, because I lost a lot of the materials I was using to build my town. Most of the things I lost could easily be replaced, like cobblestone and wood. But I lost a few very important pieces, too. These are the main things that I lost.

  • 60 pink dyes
  • diamond pick
  • diamond sword
  • diamond shovel
  • a couple of axes
  • wool
  • ladders
  • glass
Such a frustrating night!! I'm going to be way behind on my tower now that I lost those dyes. But I'm not going to tell you why yet! You'll see it tomorrow hopefully. After that fiasco I need to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment